Yeah, I think these look okay for free stuff.
From this journal:
500 Watchers :')Omg are you crazy people sure I deserve this? ;w; In any case, you have my eternal love and gratitude and I also prepared a diagram for this occasion.
One of the elements in it represents you and the other element represents me.
People do celebratory things for milestones like this, right?
Okay, let's try something.
Stolen from everyone and more specifically from ~TruffleButter and then butchered to my needs:
10 Free Sketches (yeah not really)
Since my digital sketches are something not even my mother could love and I still haven't bought a pencil two years after moving, these will be lined and colored headshots (and maybe fullbody for small Pokémon).
Rules - Please read carefully and thoroughly
10 spots for the first 10 people to comment (sorry if this becomes an all European party
If you wanted one and had no idea that this was happening, this experience will teach you to click on journals with seemingly boring titles. uwu
- DarkBlackArcanine (fluffyyyyy)
- Lance (oh god how does his hair work I'm sorry)
- Draster, a Bug Dragon Fakemon from her project Pokémon Amethist (I really tried but he just won't look majestic enough ;w; )
- Lisa from her FireRed Nuzlocke (it's cool, you should read it)
- Rin the Combusken from his Nuzlocke The Burning Sky (you should read that one, too)
- Seina from his upcoming graphic novel (oh gosh I love so many things about her design)
- Ariadna from his Nuzlocke J.A.L. (you should definitely read it)
- Electric Espeon (another fluffy thing eeeeeee)
- Turtwig (what do you mean, I can't keep it? ;w; )
- Human!Arceus from Nikky's Ruby Nuzlocke (if you don't want to read this, something's wrong with you) (I don't know what he's so upset about, at first I wanted to do a flirty expression but it looked very wrong)
I hope you like them!
Feel free to download the image and clip your part and do whatever (reasonable thing) you want with it (if you don't know how to do that, I'll do it for you), and I hope I didn't butcher your characters too badly. ouo